Find Financial Databases
How to use this list
This service lists the library databases available at Tilburg University.
- Filter this list alphabetically by first letter of title
- Filter the list by entering a term. This will then show those databases that contain this word in the database title, description, or keywords. It does not search inside the database itself. If you enter multiple terms, the result will be databases that match all terms.
- Click the title to access and search the contents of the database.
- Click a keyword to see all databases associated with that keyword, or an Access icon to filter by type of access. See the list of keywords.
- Click the More ... link in the description field to find even more descriptive information about the database.
|More information about these access options|
|Full Text||Entirely full text||Access||Campus and EZproxy||Open/free access|
|Partially full text||Data lab pc||Single Sign-On|
|No full text||EZproxy||User account|
- Are you having problems accessing or using the Financial Databases? The webpage Financial Data provides user guides for some databases and an FAQ.
- If the user guides and FAQ do not provide a solution, then send an email to our financial data support officer via email@example.com. Make sure you have read the FAQ before you send an e-mail! Explain clearly in your email what your problem is, which information you are trying to find and what you have done so far to find this information. You will receive a reply within five working days.